White Chocolate Peppermint Latte
Can you believe that Christmas is this month? The baking, decorating, music, and simply the feeling of the season make it the best holiday ever! So, what’s more fitting than a peppermint white chocolate latte to celebrate the season? If you’re not in Christmas mood yet, one creamy, frothy, peppermint-y sip of this drink will bring you right in. This is the ULTIMATE holiday drink. Not only does the white chocolate add flavor and creaminess, it’s also your sweetener, and you don’t have to add anything else. When you make this latte for your guests, they will feel honored and special. (Especially if you add a pile of whipped cream and crushed candy canes on top of the drink.) Then you can sit and chat and watch the snowflakes float down, and as you take a sip of your peppermint latte, everything will be right with the world.
- 1 cup milk
- Heaping ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 shot espresso or ⅓ cup strong coffee
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- Whipped cream and crushed candy canes for garnish.
- Heat milk and white chocolate in a small saucepan until chocolate is melted and milk is steaming.
- Pour into blender and blend until frothy. You can also use a frothing wand or immersion blender to froth.
- Add espresso and peppermint extract and blend until combined.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes. Enjoy!