Baked Honey-Curry Chicken Recipe
Isn’t it awesome when an easy, no-fuss dish turns out to be amazing? This is the case with this chicken; it’s so easy, you basically mix everything together, pour it over your chicken, and bake, basting every half hour. There’s no need to bread or fry or anything, but it’s a family favorite and everyone loves it. It’s been a go-to chicken recipe for quite a while. We LOVE serving this curry chicken with Thai sticky rice. It it such a delicious treat, but of course if we don’t have any on hand we just serve it with regular rice, and since we also discovered Naan bread, we also love serving it with the chicken as well. If you give this recipe a try; you’ll be amazed at the flavorful sauce, the juicy, tender chicken, and the simplicity of it. If you make it, don’t forget to leave a comment to let me know how it turned out. I’d love to hear from you!
- 3 lbs chicken thighs, drumsticks, or wings
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper and arrange chicken in a single layer on the baking pan.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl with a pouring lip, whisk together all the sauce ingredients and pour over the chicken, making sure it is coated.
- Bake in preheated oven uncovered for 1 hour and 15 min or so, basting every 30 min. Bake until chicken is a dark, beautiful golden brown. Wings and drumsticks will take less time to bake than thighs.